We hope this finds you well! Given concern over the recent rise of coronavirus (COVID-19), we’d like to share our preventative measures and policies regarding the virus. We are doing what we can to limit any possible spread of infection at Twin Cedars Holistic Health.
we at Twin Cedars Holistic Health take bookings for in-person patients as well as offering remote online consults.
Online booking is open for Registered Acupuncture appointments, Chinese Herbal Medicine consults, Cosmetic Acupuncture treatments, and Cupping Therapy.
Our prime consideration will be to operate safely and efficiently to ensure a positive hygienic and therapeutic experience for patients.
Appointment Guidelines & Clinic Policies:
– Please arrive alone and on time (not early) and we will screen you for COVID upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
– We have removed extra blankets from our space and will be disinfecting “high touch zones” including: payment systems, tables, chairs, door handles, facets and washroom between patients. Proper hand-washing and full linen changes will occur between appointments. Receipts will be provided electronically.
– Please rebook if you are experiencing any common cold, flu or COVID-19-like symptoms and our 24-hour cancellation policy will be waived.
– We will wear masks during treatment and require you to wear one as well, following current BC public health guidelines.
– Both Agni and Gavin are triple-vaccinated against COVID-19.
Additionally, if you are more comfortable staying home at this time, we are still available to you online. We can coach you on home use techniques for pain, digestion, stress, and emotional balancing through Acupressure, Qi Gong, Gua Sha, Chinese Diet Therapy and, notably, Chinese Herbal Medicine which can be drop shipped to your door.
We can set up an online consultation through TeleHealth video conferencing. Visit our online booking page to book your virtual TeleHealth treatment.
In the meanwhile, please look after yourselves, get restful sleep, eat well and stay hydrated. Breathe deeply. Be kind to yourself and others. This too shall pass, so, hang in there! We will get back on track soon.