We hope this finds you well! Given concern over the recent rise of coronavirus (COVID-19), we’d like to share our preventative measures and policies regarding the virus. We are doing what we can to limit any possible spread of infection at Twin Cedars Holistic Health.
Please take the following preventative steps health officials have been urging everyone to follow:
- Stay home when you are sick, and keep your children at home if they are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue a covered trash container.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
As of March 17, 2020 we at Twin Cedars Holistic Health will not be seeing patients of any kind until at least April 13, 2020. Possibly longer depending upon government recommendations.
The good news is, we are still available to you online. We can coach you on home use techniques for pain, digestion, stress, and emotional balancing through Acupressure, Qi Gong, Gua Sha, Chinese Diet Therapy and, notably, Chinese Herbal Medicine which can be drop shipped to your door. We can set up an online consultation through Zoom video conferencing. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time.
In the meanwhile, please look after yourselves, get restful sleep, eat well and stay hydrated. Breathe deeply. Be kind to yourself and others. This too shall pass, so, hang in there! We will get back on track soon.